Be ready, Ladies. Cause I’m gonna write down how to reach my signature smokey eyes. So here it is :
- Firstly first, apply an eyeshadow primer in all over your lid and leave it about 30 seconds to absorb perfectly. The products that I use here is NYX HD Eyeshadow Base.
- By using a blending brush, apply a brown matte eyeshadow along the crease. Here I used NYX Eyeshadow Matte Nude Dance The Tides name.
- By using a classic eyeshadow brush, apply a dark brown matte eyeshadow at the outer corner of the eye to add dimension and make the eye look bigger. The products that I use in the picture is LT PRO Perfecting Eye Color EM 04.
- By using the same brush, apply a brownish-maroonish shimmer eyeshadow on the half eyelid and blend it well with the previous color. Here I am using one of the colors in the Hyper Diamonds Eyeshadow Maybelline BR-2.
- By using a flat eyeshadow brush, apply a bronze eyeshadow and blend it well. Here I am using one of the copper color palette eyeshadow Maybelline Hyper Diamonds BR-2.
- By using a pencil brush, apply a champagne shade on the inner corner of the eye and the eye duct area as a highlight. Here I am still using one of the colors in the palette Eyeshadow Maybelline Hyper Diamonds BR-2.
- By using the same pencil brush, apply a brownish-maroonish color on the lower lash liner and blend it to get a smokey effect. Here I am still using one of the colors in the palette Eyeshadow Maybelline Hyper Diamonds BR-2.
- Apply a nude eyeliner on the waterline to make the eye more open and brighter. Here I use Rimmel London ScandalEyes Waterproof Eyeliner Kohl Kajal Nude color.
- By using a detail brush, draw a wing from the outer corner of the eye to the brow tail. And make a sharp triangle spake by drawing another line from the edge of the wing to the center of the eyeline. Then draw another liner from the inner corner of the eye and fill in the triangle shape so that the winged eyeliner looks good and sharp. Here I use SilkyGirl Double Intense Eyeliner Gel.
- Finally, apply a false lashes glue on the false lashes and stick it on the eyeliner. Afterwards, do not forget to apply s mascara on the lower lashes. Mascara that I use here is SilkyGirl Hi-Definition Waterproof Mascara.
- Okay, my smokey eyes look is completely done and good luck with yours 😉
The next post will probably be about the color, undertone, and the difference between the contour and bronzer. So do not forget to follow for updates well. Ciao!