Well hello, guys!
This post is about my top 6 face brushes. I use these brushes only if I come to an event that requires a glamorous and full cake face. But in daily basis, i just use one tool that truly multi-functional, but we discuss it another time well. Let us begin 😉
- Foundation brush is used to apply foundation.
- Flat foundation brush is a brush that looks flat and sleek.
- Flat top brush is a flat brush the top and has a round rod.
- Buffing brush is a brush-like flat top brush but curved at the top.
- Stippling brush is a brush flat top but seen rarely and usually bristle brush consists of 2 colors.
- Concealer brush. This brush is a miniature of a flat foundation brush. Besides used to apply concealer, this brush can also be used to apply the cream highlight and contour.
- Contour brush. This brush is usually used to apply contour powder. Kind assortment:
- Angled contour brush is a brush that has angled bristle.
- Flat contour brush is a flat brush the top and has a flattened rod.
- Contour brush is a brush that has a tapered or curved tip bristles and has a round rod.
- Powder and brush settings. This brush is usually the biggest brush in the set. As for the foundation brush, powder brush to have a diverse kind:
- Kabuki brush is a brush that has a short and dense bristle, and usually has a short rod too.
- Tapered brush is a brush that has a tapered tip bristles and has a round rod.
- Flat top brush is a brush that flat at the top and has a round rod.
- Blush brush. This brush is used to apply powder blush. Generally feathers curved shape at the top and rounded brush rod.
- Fan brush. This brush is shaped like a fan or a super big fan with a thick and dense bristle. Used to apply loose or pressed highlighter.
Hopefully this article can help you guys. Next article will be associated with the products that we use in our face. So do not forget to follow for update. Well, ciao!